Hotmail Parental Control
When you create an account in a hurry and you type in any random date of birth, and when Hotmail suspects it as a Hotmail Account for Minor, in that case, it will ask you to link your account with a parent account for the approval. In this case either you can use a parental account to access your account or you can click on I’m an adult and fill in the form to change the date of birth.
And if still it does not work try to reset the password for your account by following the below steps:
- Go to Outlook.com or Hotmail.com
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Email Address and then press on Next
- Now, types your Password if you remember it, else press “Forgotten my Password”.
- Now you will get three options on the screen
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
- Select the appropriate option and press on Next
- Now it will say “Recover your Account, you will see your Email Address their and below that type in the funny characters and then press on Next again.
- Now we have on the screen, “Verify your identity, How would you like to get a security code?” Select your Phone Number or the Alternative email address and Press Send Code
- Type the Code then press Next and on the next screen Change your Password.
If you are not able to resolve the problem even after following these steps Get in touch with Hotmail Support or Hotmail Help or directly Contact Hotmail through a Phone Number. Or you can fill in the Technician Help Form.