Hotmail Account Hacked or Blocked
This is one of the most common problems that most of the people do face nowadays with their Hotmail Account, and one of the main reasons is Junk Email with Link or Attachments. Make sure you delete the emails with a link or the attachment if you don’t know about the sender of that email.
The main question which most of us think is, Hotmail is already secure, and then how come my Hotmail account has been hacked?
The answer could be one of the following:
- Using your Email on a Public Network (Unsecured Network) or Public Devices like Library Computer, or Computer Cafe etc.
- Junk Emails like “Your Hotmail Account is running out of space, to increase the space click on the link” or “Your Account has violated the terms and Conditions of usage, to restore your account, click on the Link” and So on,
- Using a device without security might cause many problems, especially when the device is already infected.
- Shared your Password with someone who was your friend earlier but not now.
Now the second questions that arise here is, How to Fix it?
Follow the Steps suggested by the Hotmail Support and get your Account fixed without much hassle.
- Go to Outlook.com or Hotmail.com
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Email Address and then press on Next
- Now, types your Password if you remember it, else press “Forgotten my Password”.
- Now you will get three options on the screen
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
- Select the appropriate option and press on Next
- Now it will say “Recover your Account, you will see your Email Address their and below that type in the funny characters and then press on Next again.
- Now we have on the screen, “Verify your identity, How would you like to get a security code?” Select your Phone Number or the Alternative email address and Press Send Code
- Type the Code then press Next and on the next screen Change your Password.
If you are not able to resolve the problem even after following these steps Get in touch with Hotmail Support or Hotmail Help or directly Contact Hotmail through a Phone Number. Or you can fill in the Technician Help Form.