Hotmail Account Password Incorrect
We all use the Mail application on our phones and on our Tables and some time on our Computers as well and when was the last time we used the password to log back in our account we don’t even know that. So this case as it is not a Hacking or Blocked issue, you simply need to reset the password by following the steps provided by the Hotmail Support.
Steps to follow:
- Go to Outlook.com or Hotmail.com
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Email Address and then press on Next
- Now, types your Password if you remember it, else press “Forgotten my Password”.
- Now you will get three options on the screen
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
- Select the appropriate option and press on Next
- Now it will say “Recover your Account, you will see your Email Address their and below that type in the funny characters and then press on Next again.
- Now we have on the screen, “Verify your identity, how would you like to get a security code?” Select your Phone Number or the Alternative email address and Press Send Code
- Type the Code then press Next and on the next screen Change your Password.
- If you don’t have the Phone Number or the Email Address linked to your Account, in that case, you have to fill in the online form.
If you are not able to resolve the problem even after following these steps Get in touch with Hotmail Support or Hotmail Help or directly Contact Hotmail through a Phone Number. Or you can fill in the Technician Help Form.