Email Delivery Notification failure
Postmaster Error or Email Delivery Notification Failure error generally comes when the email address is wrong to whom you are sending an email or that email account doesn’t exist.
Now there are two possibilities here:
- You have sent an email and that is not delivered, that’s the reason why you are getting this Notification failure email.
- You have not sent an email, but still, you are getting Email Delivery Notification Failure.
In the first possibility simply check the email address and confirm the same with the recipient as well. But in the second case, you have to do a long procedure, because there is a high chance that your account has been hacked.
Follow the steps by Hotmail Support below:
- Go to Outlook.com or Hotmail.com
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Email Address and then press on Next
- Now, types your Password if you remember it, else press “Forgotten my Password”.
- Now you will get three options on the screen
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
- Select the appropriate option and press on Next
- Now it will say “Recover your Account, you will see your Email Address their and below that type in the funny characters and then press on Next again.
- Now we have on the screen, “Verify your identity, How would you like to get a security code?” Select your Phone Number or the Alternative email address and Press Send Code
- Type the Code then press Next and on the next screen Change your Password.
If you are not able to resolve the problem even after following these steps Get in touch with Hotmail Support or Hotmail Help or directly Contact Hotmail through a Phone Number. Or you can fill in the Technician Help Form.