Hotmail Fake Email
It’s very difficult to tell with looking the email address beneath the Name about the genuineness of the Email that you have received. Sometimes we receive an email with a link or attachment claiming to be an email from Microsoft, or Hotmail or Outlook or from other sources.
Simply delete these kinds of emails, don’t click on the link or the attachment, but if you have already done that in that case follow the steps below immediately recommended by the Hotmail Support
Steps to follow:
- Go to Outlook.com or Hotmail.com
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Email Address and then press on Next
- Now, types your Password if you remember it, else press “Forgotten my Password”.
- Now you will get three options on the screen
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
- Select the appropriate option and press on Next
- Now it will say “Recover your Account, you will see your Email Address their and below that type in the funny characters and then press on Next again.
- Now we have on the screen, “Verify your identity, how would you like to get a security code?” Select your Phone Number or the Alternative email address and Press Send Code
- Type the Code then press next and on the next screen Change your Password.
If you are not able to resolve the problem even after following these steps Get in touch with Hotmail Support or Hotmail Help or directly Contact Hotmail through a Phone Number. Or you can fill in the Technician Help Form.