Email Send or Receive Error
Sending Problem- Email stuck in the outbox.
This problem related to the settings. Check the setting on the device or if possible try to remove the account from the device and set it up again on the same device.
To make your account more secure you can follow these steps as well:
- Go to Outlook.com or Hotmail.com
- Click on Sign in
- Type your Email Address and then press on Next
- Now, types your Password if you remember it, else press “Forgotten my Password”.
- Now you will get three options on the screen
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Microsoft account
- Select the appropriate option and press on Next
- Now it will say “Recover your Account, you will see your Email Address their and below that type in the funny characters and then press on Next again.
- Now we have on the screen, “Verify your identity, How would you like to get a security code?” Select your Phone Number or the Alternative email address and Press Send Code
- Type the Code then press Next and on the next screen Change your Password.
Now if it is a problem with receiving the emails then, in that case, have a look at:
- Filters and reporting
- Safe and blocked senders
- Safe Senders
- Safe mailing lists
- Blocked Senders
- Rules for sorting new messages
- Email forwarding
After clearing all the filters and forwarding you will be able to receive emails.
If still, you are not able to resolve the problem even after following these steps Get in touch with Hotmail Support or Hotmail Help or directly Contact Hotmail through a Phone Number. Or you can fill in the Technician Help Form.